17 Just to speak the name of Israel will strike deep terror in their hearts, for the LORD Almighty has laid out his plans against them.
19 In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and there will be a monument to the LORD at its border.
20 It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt. When the people cry to the LORD for help against those who oppress them, he will send them a savior who will rescue them. NLT
- The attack on Israel will soon be launched. (Psalm 83 and Zechariah 12)
- God will grant Israel an astounding victory. (Zechariah 12:8-9)
- The Holy Spirit will be poured out upon Israel (Zechariah 12:10)
- The nation will repent and be transformed. (Zechariah 12:11)
- Traditional Bible prophecy will be seen in a new light.
- Messianic Jews and Christians will emerge as ONE NEW MAN.
- Increasing anti-Semitism will be against Israel, Jewish people and Messianic Christians.
- A world wide battle between believers in Christ, and the Muslim anti Christ will increase.
- Iran and her Islamic allies on the borders of Israel, are working fervently towards their ultimate plan to subjugate the world.
- The attack on Israel would be the first essential step. Claiming Israel for Islam.
- Allah would then be regarded as the true god. If the Islamic forces were able to achieve the victorious result they passionately seek, Allah and Islam would be feared throughout the world.
- The Koran would also be proven to be true.
- The Bible would be proved to be false and worthless. More than 25% of the Bible is predictive prophecy, most of it involving the ultimate future of Israel
- Every Jew and Christian would have to embrace Islam or be killed.
- The Muslim Anti Christ would rule the world. (Revelation 13:8-12).
- The civilizing influence of Judeo/Christianity would be lost forever.
- The Western World would be dragged back into the dark ages.
- The world would never recover from such a calamity.